Nairobi National Park Game Drive
This day tour picks you up from your Nairobi hotel at 6:30am. Tour visits the Nairobi National Park – only 7 km from the Central Business District where we search and maybe view rhino, lion, buffalo, zebra, giraffe, warthog, ostrich, cheetah, hippo and many more plains game.
Tour proceeds to the David Shedrick baby elephant orphanage, where we view baby elephant orphans during feeding time that starts from 11am to 12 noon. We shall enjoy lunch at the Karen Blixen coffee garden or the famous Carnivore restaurant (your choice)
During the afternoon we shall visit the Karen Blixen museum to learn more on Kenya’s colonial history.
We shall then stop at the Giraffe Center where we will have a closer view and even feed the Rothschild’s Giraffes. We shall rupup the tour at the Kazuri bead center (a self help women’s project) where we watch women artisans making unique bead products.
Places To Visit
- Early Morning or Late Afternoon Game drive
- See the rhino, buffalo, cheetah, zebra giraffe
- Transport in safari vans.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Pickup and drop-off to your Nairobi hotel/ residence.
- Game viewing Drive at Nairobi National Park
- Entry fees to parks ($43-$55 nonresidents)
- Lunch (approx. -$30)
- Anything Not mentionen